The season of goodwill and festive cheer is almost upon us, and now is the best time to start thinking about those Christmas cheese requirements.
As customers from previous years will be aware, Christmas is our busiest time of year. We cannot stress enough the importance of placing your orders early. As cheese requires time to mature naturally, customers who have placed early orders with us will have their cheese bought and matured to peak condition, ready for delivery or collection. Although we try to estimate demand as accurately as possible, late orders may miss out on some cheeses which are produced in small quantities, if we don't have them reserved in advance.
To place your Christmas order:
- The cut off date for UK orders is Thursday 19th December at midnight;
- The cut off date for International orders is Monday 16th December at 6pm
- Christmas orders will be sent out for delivery on Tuesday 17th - Monday 23rd if not required beforehand. .
- Please note that due to the sheer volume of orders we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date during Christmas week (17th-23rd December), although we will do our best to meet your preferred date. All cheeses sent out during the week will be perfect for Christmas if kept in a cool place.
- The minimum order for cheese and dry goods is £20 (excluding P&P);
- All orders going to UK mainland will be charged £7.00 inc VAT;
- Orders to Scottish Highlands & UK islands will be charged at £8.99 up to 2kg and £17.50 thereafter; Please note this is the weight of the total package, not just the cheese
- Please be aware that some postcodes in Scotland and most international areas are a two day delivery. (We will advise you of this if you are unsure);
- If you want to order on line and collect in store, place your order in the usual way and select Collect in Store as the delivery option
- At busy times we may not be able to accept phone orders and would prefer an e-mail or Internet order;