Christmas is rapidly approaching and it's time to think about that Christmas cheese board or cheesy gifts
With many people looking forward to celbrating with loved ones, queues are likely to be even longer than usual this year. We will be operating extended opening hours and we encourage our customers to pre-order their cheese and take advantage of click and collect.
To place your Christmas order:
- The cut off date for UK orders is Sunday 17th December at midnight;
- Unfortunately we are no longer able to ship internationally at this time
- Christmas orders will be sent out for delivery on Tuesday 19th - Friday 22nd if not required beforehand. .
- Please note that due to the sheer volume of orders we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date during Christmas week (19th -22nd December), although we will do our best to meet your preferred date. All cheeses sent out during the week will be perfect for Christmas if kept in a cool place.
- The minimum order for cheese and dry goods is £20 (excluding P&P);
- All orders going to UK mainland will be charged £8.00 inc VAT;
- Orders to Scottish Highlands & UK islands will be charged at £11.00 up to 2kg and £17.50 thereafter; Please note this is the weight of the total package, not just the cheese
- Please be aware that some postcodes in Scotland and most international areas are a two day delivery. (We will advise you of this if you are unsure);
- If you want to order on line and collect in store, place your order in the usual way and select Collect in Store as the delivery option and tell us which date you want to collect
- At busy times we may not be able to accept phone orders and would prefer an e-mail or Internet order;